Mondré’s Character Design Challenge

I have some good news; so I have been going to a good Muscle and Nerves doctor and have gotten a few shots and I feel much better. It’s not all gone, I still have a bit of soreness in the tendons BUT I CAN SNEEZE WITHOUT MY EYE HURTING! Yayyyy!! Haha I think I could use another session and maybe do something about carpal tunnel but I can do about everything normally again. No bag of chips is safe! (Because I couldn’t open them).

But anyway! Quarantine has been rough for everyone I know, and I had to postpone my wedding which is such a downer, but I am surrounded by amazing people who have been there for me, so it takes the edge off. My friend Mondré from the Academy of Art came up with this really cool art “de-blocker” activity:
We each come up with a brief character background and we switch to draw it.
Here was his, for me to draw:

“Character: 13yrs old
Background: Escapee from a zoological experimental lab. Cannot speak, but has expressive eyes. For some reason character exhibits fear around canary birds, its disposition is child like, yet shows signs of ancient wisdom. Shows incredible strength without visual muscle build and a clear precise understanding of anything mathematical and science. It walks barefoot almost everywhere and it can speak to dogs. On the run.”

Popular Posts